Smartwool Base Layers Smartwool Womens Clothing Underwear & Intimates , smartwool phd® seamless racerback elite fit bra berry heather womens clothing underwear & intimates,smartwool hiking vs trekking,sale retailer smartwool casual crew socks,Hot Sale
- smartwool bra size chart
- smartwool apparel size guide
- designed for medium-impact performance the phd® seamless racerback elite bra provides the right amount of support to keep your workout moving.
- slim fit is designed to follow the body's natural contours.
- sports bra is designed for support during medium-impact activities.
- phd® fabric:
• designed for performance in the highest degree, fabric blends merino wool with poly fibers for a blend of natural and synthetic performance.
• merino wool offers a supremely soft, next-to-skin feel.
• moisture-wicking performance moves perspiration away from the skin.
• naturally antimicrobial fabric prevents accumulation of odor-causing bacteria.
• stretch, recovery, and drying are better than 100% merino wool.
- seamless-knit inner face eliminates friction points for next-to-skin comfort.
- scoop neckline.
- wide shoulder straps with contoured racerback.
- engineered knit cups provide shape and support.
- ribbed knit side panels for increased support and a smooth look and feel.
- covered, elastic underbust band.
- 66% polyester, 19% nylon, 15% elastane;
lining: 69% merino wool , 21% nylon, 10% elastane.
- machine wash and tumble dry.
- if you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
- how to measure your bra size
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.